The writing center is designed to help students improve their academic writing skills in a friendly, supportive, peer review environment. To achieve this goal we have a few regulations that will allow everyone to work well together:
- Meetings can be scheduled as 45 or 90 minute sessions.
- Students can schedule a series of sessions in advance or decide after every meeting if they would like to have future sessions.
- Students should come to sessions with an assignment they are working on or have previous writing sample available with them.
- Payment for TAU community- 90 NIS per 45 minutes. This sum is affordable while, at the same time, establishing a commitment for both the student and the tutor. Payment for people outside TAU - 120 NIS per 45 minutes.
- Meetings should be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance
- Meetings should be canceled at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise payment will be charged.
- Meetings should be at least 4 days apart - allowing students to develop/revise their assignment before seeing a tutor again.
- Tutors will not read students' papers before hand or in-between sessions.
- Tutors will not write, proofread or edit students' papers.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us - we are here to help you become better writers!
Enjoy and learn